Here are some extra configurations that you can try to improve your gameplay, take in mind that not all of them can be useful to you and one of them can also have negative side effect for your gameplay and even other websites, talking about the Unlocking FPS section.
- Show FPS: Enable
- Low-Effects mode: Enable
- Resolution: Low-Definition
- Auto-Claim: 20 boxes (having to many boxes can effect your game)
Also, you can try to uncheck the "New Design" option to use the old style of the game which is simpler, but take in mind that it uses different colors, and it is also going to disable the skins.
Another tip that you can try is using the "Zen mode" pressing the letter "Z", this option is going to hide most of the UI elements of the game, if you want to go back just press the letter "Z" to disable this mode.
Knowing how much ping you get to the game servers is a really important information, to check that you can follow these steps:
- Open your Browser console (press F12 or CTRL+SHIFT+J)
- Make sure that you have selected the "Console" tab
- Then go to the in game settings in https://cryptoroyale.one/settings press the "Test" button that is at the end of the performance tab.
- You are going to see in the console how much ping you get to each server
You also check the ping using the CMD console in Windows following these steps:
- Press Windows+R and write "cmd" or search in the taskbar menu "CMD" to open the command prompt
- Now write "ping xxx.cryptoroyale.one" replacing the XXX with the server that you want, example "ping eu1.cryptoroyale.one"
- Press enter and you are going to see the ping that you get in that server, you can repeat the step 2 with any other server that you want
This tip is to remove the default delay that the TAB key has when you press it for the first time trying to boost
- Open the Control Panel (the old one with icons).
- Click or double-click the Keyboard icon. If you're not viewing the Control Panel as icons, change the View by to Large icons or Small icons in the top-right corner of the Control Panel.
- Change the first option "Repeat delay" to Short, moving the bar to the right side.
- Click "Apply" and accept.
Note: You can also try to find a similar option on Linux depending on your distro, try to search for "repeat keys rate" or "repeat keys delay" to customize this setting of your keyboard.
This game is fast pace, if you don't have a high rate monitor (120hz or abode) you are limited to run it at 60 FPS, having the FPS of your browser unlocked can bring you the benefit of making the game feel smoother and more responsive, but in the other hand if your computer is strong enough to run the game to a really high FPS (around over 400-500), is going to have the opposite effect and make the game feel laggy. That why is recommended trying unlocking the FPS mostly in Firefox that also allow you to lock the FPS to any value that you want.
*Note this method works for any Chromium base browser like: Brave, Opera, Edge, etc.
- Right-click the Chrome icon (or your Chromium base browser) in your desktop
- Hit "Properties" and go to the "Shortcut" tab
- In the "target box", go to the very end of the line (just like the example image) and write:
- Click "Apply" and restart the browser
- Enjoy unlimited FPS
For Firefox the process is not that different, but the "property" has to be set within the browser, not at launch like chrome.
- Open Firefox and write "about:config" in the URL search bar, like you see in the first image
- Is going to ask to "accept the risk and continue"
- Now search for "layout.frame_rate" and change the default value of -1, to any value that you want to lock your FPS, it is recommended to try around 120 to 200.
- Enjoy unlimited FPS right away!