Single Line Blurbs
- Browser-based Battle Royale, where players compete for fame, glory and a little profit. Last player standing wins crypto. No up-front investment. No downloads.
- Crypto Royale is a fast paced browser-based Battle Royale, where players compete for fame, glory.. and crypto.
- A strategic Battle Royale where the last player standing takes the prize and pushes up the ranks.
- Crypto Royale, previously NANO Royale has a simple premise and play style making it perfect for short rounds as a distraction while working.
- With a deceptively simple battlefield and controls, Crypto Royale hides interesting layers of depth and strategy in it's short, fast paced battlefield blast battles.
- CryptoRoyale is a burgeoning strategic browser-based battle royale game where your goal is to be the last man standing and win some crypto for your efforts. It's a little different to most play-to-earn games in that it's free to play, doesn't require a download (or even an account) but actually pays a good amount for your time.
About the Game Crypto Royale - A browser-based, free-to-play, play-to-earn game in which players compete for fame, glory and a little profit. Last man standing wins crypto. No up-front investment. No downloads. No signups. Get into a game in 30 seconds and win! The game is purposefully designed to be simple to play yet difficult to master. Every day 1000+ players congregate on the battlefield as they fight to see who can survive and claim the game’s HRC-20 token – ROY. Players enter a battlefield where they must be ‘the last person standing’. Represented by moons, a player’s ‘character’ can be one of three colours (Yellow, Pink, Blue). Colours are interchangeable by collecting boxes dropped onto the battlefield and must be used to ensure a player’s strength over an opponent in an effort to outsmart, outwit and out manoeuvre other players to become the victor. Victory is claimed when only one player remains, a wheel is spun to determine their ROY Reward for that battle. Battles can be fast paced or slow, strategic battles. The game allows for each player to adopt a style of their own, and often becomes an identifiable trait/signature of said player. Whatever a player and opponents’ strategy there is a continual external force adding pressure to the gameplay – a closing circle. Venturing outside into the darkness causes a deterioration in health, but the collectables outside can, and often do, provide the weapons needed to claim victory. Positioning and timing are critical components to a player’s skill set.
Our long-term vision is to become the go-to play-to-earn platform, for both casual and competitive gamers. Casuals will be able to make their first foray into crypto within the familiar and fun context of gaming. We believe competitive gaming, PvP and crypto can combine to create a play-to-earn boom, not unlike the online poker boom of the last decade.
Other Stuff & Useful Tidbits
The game has a burgeoning development scene and was recently awarded a Harmony-ONE Launches grant. Trading Cards NFTs were developed and launched very recently and a community driven Trading Card game using them is in the works. Skins also launched a week ago and will also become tradable NFTs likely this week. Several other projects and games are in the works including the other competitive games Tanks Royale and Kart Royale.
- The average CR match lasts 51 seconds.
- When a certain number of players are in a game 2nd and 3rd places may also award prizes.
- Crypto Royale now hosts servers in North America, Asia and two in Europe.
- This game used to be called NanoRoyale but was rebranded to CryptoRoyale when the dev moved it to the harmony blockchain – notably for its speed of transfer and low gas fees.
- One of the top player’s Soul was sold through auction – player mks now owns Blackbanana’s soul.
- Players can boost their Roy earnings by 10% simply by connecting the discord to the game.
- The last known record for longest game is 577 seconds.
Lead: ROYalty#6747 on Discord.
CRTC Trading Cards